Here's an exciting twist to your everyday pork chop!<
4 boneless pork chops
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoon raw honey (optional)
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C) on fan bake.
2. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
3. In a small saucepan, combine the balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until slightly thickened (about 2 to 3 minutes).
4. Brushed the pork chops with the glaze and sear on both sides (about 1 to 2 minutes per side).
5. Transfer the pork chops in the oven and roast for 6 to 8 minutes.
6. Brush one last time with balsamic glaze before serving.