1 1/2 pounds (750 grams) of lamb steaks (or 2 small boneless lamb legs)
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 pumpkin, chopped into large slices and then grated
Handful of chopped fresh cilantro
3 free range eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 360F (180C) on fan bake.
2. Place the lamb in an ovenproof dish.
3. Sprinkle fresh rosemary on top of the lamb to give it a lovely flavor.
4. Cook in oven for about 35 minutes.
1. Add cilantro to the bowl of grated pumpkin and mix together with your hands.
2. Add 3 eggs to the pumpkin bowl and mix well.
3. Add coconut oil to a pan and heat on a medium-high heat, then place a spoonful of the pumpkin mix into the pan and fry about 3-4 minutes on each side (until lightly browned).
4. Repeat with the rest of the pumpkin mixture.
5. Serve lamb and pumpkin together, with optional sides of asparagus or a green salad.