Steps to follow -
1. Fisrt thing to do is halve and deseed the red capscium/peppers.
2. Place a pot of water on the heat to boil on low, this is for the spinach.
3. Place a pan with a splash of olive oil on to heat.
4. Chop up the tomatoes into chunks, add them to the fry pan to reduce down and cook, make sure to toss while cooking.
5. Slice the red capsciums/peppers and add them to the fry pan with the tomatoes.
6. Spead 1/2 cup of sliced almonds on a chopping board, carefully chop finely to make slighly smaller, place that in a small bowl and pop that off to the side for now.
7. Zest 2 lemons, add the lemon zest to the bowl of chopped almonds.
8. Trim the ends off the dill and chop finely, add that to the lemon zest and almonds.
9. Remove the fry pan from the heat, the tomatoes and capscuim/peppers are now cooked, place in a side dish.
10. Add the dijon mustard and a wee shake of chilli flakes to the lemon zest, alomonds, and dill bowl, crack in some salt and squeeze in the juice of 1 lemon, using a spoon mix together.
11. Pre heat the oven at 180C / 360F on bake
12. Line an oven try with tin foil
13. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the fish, then place them on the lined oven tray, spoon onto the fish the crusted mix and pat down using your fingers.
14. Using the fry pan from before, place on the heat and drizzle in some olive oil,
15. Place the fish in the oven for 10 minutes - at 8 minutes check on the fish and watch it cook for the last 2 minutes and you don't want to over cook it.
16. Place the asparagus in the pan yo cook - remembering to snap the ends off it before placing in the pan, crack in black pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
17. Place the spinach in the pot of boiling water for 3-4 minutes once cooke drain the water out.
18. Remove the fry pan from the heat, and pull the fish out of the oven.
19. It's time to plate up, almonds crusted gurnard on a bed of spinch with a side of capscium, tomato and asparagus.
" frameborder="0" width="425" height="350">