2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/4 teaspoon rock salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
4 free range eggs
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
2 granny smith apples, peeled & sliced
1. Line a cake pan with baking paper and dust with almond flour.
2. In a food processor combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
3. Add in the coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and pulse until fully combined.
4. Pour into your cake pan.
5. To make topping, combine coconut oil, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. Now add the sliced apples and use your hands to make sure the apples are coated with the topping mixture.
7. Now place the sliced applies on to the top of your cake and sprinkle any remaining topping mixture over the top.
8. Bake at 350F (180C) for 45 minutes.