Coconut oil, for frying as needed
1 cup white button mushrooms, diced
2 free range eggs
2 pounds (1 kilogram) ground beef
1 cup spinach, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
Paleo tomato sauce - See recipe under our condiments tab! (Optional)
1. Heat some coconut oil in a frying pan, and fry the mushrooms on a low heat until lightly browned. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and add the ground beef, spinach and cooked mushrooms. Â Season with salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
3. Shape the mixture into burger patties about 3/4 inch thick. Use your thumb and make a shallow depression in the center of each burger to prevent puffing up during cooking.
4. Pan grill the pattyfor 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the inside is no longer pink.
5. Serve and enjoy with your favorite vegetables and our great Paleo Tomato Sauce. (Optional)