Coconut oil, for frying as needed
1 cup white button mushrooms, diced
2 free range eggs
2 pounds (1 kilogram) ground beef
1 cup spinach, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
Paleo tomato sauce - See recipe under our condiments tab! (Optional)
1. Heat some coconut oil in a frying pan, and fry the mushrooms on a low heat until lightly browned. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and add the ground beef, spinach and cooked mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
3. Shape the mixture into burger patties about 3/4 inch thick. Use your thumb and make a shallow depression in the center of each burger to prevent puffing up during cooking.
4. Pan grill the pattyfor 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the inside is no longer pink.
5. Serve and enjoy with your favorite vegetables and our great Paleo Tomato Sauce. (Optional)