1 cup almonds
1 cup walnuts
3 cups cashews
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder(plus an additional 1/4 cup)
3 1/2 tablespoons of maple syrup( plus an additional 1/3 of a cup)
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1/2 cup shredded coconut
5 dates(pitted)1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon vanilla
1) Soak in water 2 cups of cashews for minimum 1 hour maximum 24 hours.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
3) Crust; in a food processor blend , almonds, walnuts, dates, shredded coconut, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, 3 1/2 tablespoons of maple syrup (blitz till combined 2-3 mins).
4) Empty crust ingredients into a separate bowl.
5) Filling; In a food processor blitz soaked cashews , almond butter, lemon juice, 1/3 cup maple syrup, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, vanilla.
6) Grease a silicon muffin tray with coconut oil, pack the crust mixture into the bottom of each firmly, use a spoon to spread the filling mixture over the top of the crusts.
7) Cover with cling wrap and place in the freezer for 1 hour to allow it to set.