small handful fresh parley
2 x eggs
cracked black pepper
sprinkle of sea salt
1 tablespoon dried dill
2 tablespoons coconut cream
1 teaspoon olive oil
Steps to follow -
1. In a tall container, place in the spinach and the parley, crack in 2 eggs.
2. To season add cracked black pepper and sea salt, add dried dill and pour in the coconut cream
3. Using a hand blender mix all that up until smooth. ( if you dont have a hand blender you can use a food processor)
4. Pre heat a fry pan, drizzle in olive oil.
5. Pour in enough mixture to make one omelette and spead out over pan.
6. Once you start to see the edgers browning up flip it over and cook the other side.
7. Remove omelette from pan onto a place and start placing the fillings into it.
8. Start by placing the salad greens on the omelette, then followed by the smoked salmon in strips over the salad greens.
9. Now it's time to serve and eat .