1 Leg of lamb ( 2-4 lbs)
1 1/2 Tablespoon of dijon mustard
1 tablespoon of liquid honey
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon of dried sage
1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Mix mustard, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk till fully combined.
3) Rub the mustard marinade over the lamb to coat thoroughly.
4) Sprinkle dried herbs and salt & pepper evenly over coated the lamb.
5) Heat a large frying pan with oil, sear the lamb evenly on all sides( until nicely browned).
6) Place lamb on a large baking tray and lightly cover with foil.
7) Roast in the preheated oven (cook until when the lamb is poked with a knife the juices run clear).