3 pounds of bone off and scored pork belly
1 tablespoon of tuscan seasoning
1 tablespoon of mixed italian herbs
salt and pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Season the flesh side of the pork belly with both the Italian herbs and tuscan seasoning.
3) Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the flesh side.
4) Rub seasoning into the pork.
5) Sprinkle salt over the fat cap of the pork and rub it in thoroughly.
6) Cook pork in preheated oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
7) Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes to crackle the fat cap of the pork.
8) Reduce the heat to 350 for another 30 minutes, remove from oven let cool for 5 minutes, and slice and serve.